As per New York State guidance, camps “must require and ensure that all campers and staff received a negative molecular diagnostic test result for COVID-19”.
We can help get your kids back to camp
- COVID-19 RT-PCR testing for your campers. We are a New York certified clinical laboratory, performing COVID-19 PCR testing, to meet New York State guidance for day and overnight camp programs.
- Fast results. We run and publish results in the afternoon for everything received in the morning (same day), and the next day for afternoon receipts.
- Online access. Parents can download test results directly from our website as soon as they are available, or camp staff can receive results with parents’ permission.
- Collection kits. We provide test collection kits, suitable for nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal, or nasal swab collections.
- You can swab or we can help. You have options for swabbing campers – you swab campers and send us the samples, campers visit one of our collection sites, or we send someone to perform collections.
- Insurance billing. We can bill all major insurance payers for COVID-19 testing.
For more information, please contact us at 716-633-8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.